We may collect and hold a range of different information about you; information can be categorised under ‘Non-personally identifiable information’ and ‘Personally identifiable information’ as described below. We collect this data to improve your website visit, provide your products, ensure a good customer service experience and communicate with you.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) will automatically record non-personally identifiable information. For us, this data includes:
• Your IP address
• Your general geographic location
• Your browser and device type
• The pages you visit on our website
• The time spent on those pages and the actions you take within our site.
You are able to visit our website without disclosing any personally identifiable information to us. However, if you purchase from us or choose to provide your personal information to us via a form, we will collect and store this information.
The types of personally identifiable information we collect and store include:
• Your name
• Your address and contact information
• Previous purchases you have made.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any stage by contacting us via the details at the bottom of this page.
We may store your personal information in hard copy or electronic format at our Head Office, or at the premises of our trusted services providers.
All information will be kept strictly secured and you can rest assured that your privacy is of paramount importance to us.
We protect your personal information by:
• Restricting access to personal information
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised access.
When purchasing from our website your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. It is, however, important to acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information (personal or other) you transmit to us. Bailey+Co will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information through our website.
Bailey+Co uses the following cookies when you visit our website:
• Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the website, log in and purchase.
• Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use our site.
• Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you. These advertisements are often delivered through a third-party. For example, we may use Google’s remarketing service to target our ads to you based on your prior use of our website when you visit other sites in Google’s network.
To modify or delete your personal information, or to opt out of our communications, please log in to your Account on our website or contact us via the details at the bottom of this page.